Coronavirus guidelines from the NHS
Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
· shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
· one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
· any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
· travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
These 4 reasons are exceptions – even when doing these activities, you should be minimising time spent outside of the home and ensuring you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
Do not leave your home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Do not leave your home if you have either:
· a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
· a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do. https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
6 views0 comments